Updated on 25/05/2018
Like many other websites, treeofdreams.es uses a technology known as cookies” to collect information about the use of our web site. Unless otherwise defined in this Cookies Policy, terms used in this Cookies Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that downloaded onto your computer equipment in order to store details that the entity installing the file can later update and recover.
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate browsing and usage of the website, identify problems to improve the site, and take measurements and produce usage statistics.
Types of Cookies
Depending on purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies let users browse the website and use the different options or services found like for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections, remembering order items, carrying out the purchasing process related to an order, using security elements during browsing or sharing contents through social networks.
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to locate the user when a service is requested. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the correct information depending on the country you are in.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, web browser used to access the service, the regional settings of the service access point, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, platform or application and to elaborate browsing profiles of the users of this website, platform or application, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of the users’ usage data.
Depending on duration:
- Session Cookies: These types of cookies are designed to obtain and store details while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on users’ computers after the session expires or they close their browser.
- Persistent: In these types of cookies, the data remains stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when users leave the website and when they visit it again. Users can delete these cookies at any time.
Depending on ownership:
- Own Cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is rendered.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is rendered, but by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Furthermore, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website’s owner but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
The website collects users’ information by installing the cookies below on users’ hard discs.
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous statistics of visits and use, including duration, origin and destination and duration of the browsing sessions||__ga||PERSISTENT|
|Google Maps||Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behavior of Google Maps users.||1P_JAR|
|Cookies used for maintenance of the Facebook Connect session. This cookies are set due to Facebook integration and sharing capabilities in the social media||c_user
|Doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||IDE||PERSISTENT|
|Instagram.com||Used by Instagram due to Instagram feed integration.||mid||SESSION|
At any time the user can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on his or her computer, by modifying the configuration parameters for the web browser Being used on the computer:
Deactivating cookies does not prevent browsing around the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on their computer or device through the adjustments and settings of their Internet browser, indicated above.
In compliance with Spanish law, it’s declared that www.treeofdreams.es is a website owned and operated by Karine A.A with ID number 26315066F(the “Provider”). To contact with the Provider, you should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a postal mail to Karine A.A., c/Can Garriga 72, 08553 Seva, Barcelona, Spain.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
Questions and Contact information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.